MIDDLE NAME: Miguel
      LAST NAME: -
2.0 DEPARTMENT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
    • FORMER RANK: PO-I
      EMPLOYMENT END DATE: 2020-10-20
      REASON:
      I went on a vacation to the Bahamas.
3.1 OPEN QUESTIONS
    • What have you done since your resignation or termination from the Los Santos Police Department?
      • I spent my time in the Bahamas.
      If you filed for resignation with the Los Santos Police Department, what was the reason behind doing so? If your employment was terminated, you may fill in N/A.
      • I didn't want to leave LSPD but it was for "personal" reasons, but I would like to return to LSPD with new strength, with a much better English, with a much more capable thinking as a policeman.
Arnold Williams
Discord User Name: pertinaxcr

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Qualifications

Re: [REINSTATEMENT] Ardito Miguel - - PO-I

Dear Miguel Ardito,

Your request has been received and has now been forwarded to Los Santos Police Department Command for review and deliberation. You will receive a written reply to your request within forty-eight (48) hours. Please refrain from contacting Command Staff to speed up the process or to otherwise receive an update. Under certain circumstances, you should allow a further seventy-two (72) hours prior to receiving a written reply.

In the event that a change has occurred that requires an update to your application, or you no longer wish to seek employment with the Los Santos Police Department, please submit a written reply to your request at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Chief of Police Arnold Williams

Los Santos Police Department

Chief of Police Arnold Williams

Los Santos Police Department
Matthew McBride
Discord User Name: TalkinTaco#8169

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Qualifications

Re: [REINSTATEMENT] Ardito Miguel - - PO-I

Dear Miguel Ardito,

Los Santos Police Department Command Staff have concluded their review and deliberations pertaining to your request. We regret to inform you that we will not be issuing an offer of employment at this time.

We would like to thank you for your interest and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Captain Matthew McBride

Mission Row Precinct Command
K-9 Division Command Leader
Advanced Training Supervisor
Recruitment Staff