[Warrant] State of San Andreas Vs Jack Lawson

Moderators: Chief Justice, District Attorney Office

Rachel Smith
Discord User Name: Ryschnides#4274

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Qualifications

[Warrant] State of San Andreas Vs Jack Lawson

State San Andreas Warrant Request
THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS VS Jack Lawson - To Any PEACE OFFICER In the State of San Andreas: YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED to arrest this individual if found in the State of San Andreas, and bring him before a Justice of the Peace to answer to the for the charges and incident below.
Defendant Details

Full Name:..
S/N:..
Phone Number:..
Date of Birth:..
Gang Affiliation(s):..
Aliases:..
Jack Lawson
137-30-1620
Male

1993-07-20

Officers Details

Main Officer Name:..
Main Officer Rank:..
Main Officer Badge Number:..
Main Officer Department:..
Rachel Smith
Commander
LosSantosPoliceDepartment

Involved Officers Names:..
Involved Officers Badge Numbers:..
A. Williams, M. Cline
049, 300
Incident Report

Date of the Incident:..
Time of the Incident:..
Location of Incident:..
2022-04-28
00:15
9148 Davis Avenue

Incident Report:

Officer Cline attempted a 10-11 on a black in colour Sultan at 9148 Davis Avenue. The driver stopped and presented an ID to Officer Cline, bearing the name "Jack Lawson", his license plate, 7XM023JG also came back to Jack Lawson. Officer Cline noted that he had a prior felony weapons charge and asked if he had anything on him. He then asked for permission to search Mr. Lawson when Mr. Lawson ran back into his car and started a pursuit. Eventually Mr. Lawson abandoned the Sultan and ran on foot, escaping the officers. Inside the glovebox of the car was another License Plate: 1ZH028ZE , also coming back to Jack Lawson.

Exhibits:

https://i.imgur.com/ycEdJZ7.png https://i.imgur.com/vIfDbzO.png

Positive Identification (Evidence):

License given to Officer Cline, vehicle registered to Mr. Lawson.

Chargers:

Felony Evading
RELEASE AND WAIVER

I Rachel Smith, sworn peace officer, declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of San Andreas that the information provided is true and correct.
For Lawyers use only.
The warrant needs have at least two acceptance responses before it can be approved for it's execution

Acceptance:

Code: Select all

[quote][align=center][img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/a0qtwAWAfSd7iRgdWuXruoBfHQ31hIFU20E6iU5EPtS5ZZ5GluVNtESzovsaD2DxmkE_eE8HbvMzh_JPdEZe0G-oxKnD6XSsg9qu6ND2D8P8PEBgbaZSZr9m0e_M57c0Ut-IIOm0
[/img][/align][hr][b][align=center][size=200]State San Andreas Warrant Request[/size]
[size=150]Warrant Response[/size][/align][/b][/quote]
[quote]
[size=120]I, [color=#FFBF40]YOURFULLNAMEHERE[/color] hereby acknowledge that the providing exhibits provided on this arrest warrant request and the provided form of positive identification is enough to process and accept this warrant request of the State of San Andreas Vs [color=#FF8000]SUSPECTFULLNAME [/color].

There fore I would be [color=#00BF00]ACCEPTING [/color]this warrant request from my side as a bar certified lawyer with in the Department of Justice.[/size]
[/quote]
[quote]
[align=center][size=150][b]RELEASE AND WAIVER[/b][/size][/align] 
[hr]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]I [color=#FFBF40]YOURFULLNAMEHERE[/color], sworn bar attorney in the State of San Andreas, declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of San Andreas that my response is based on facts and my knowledge as a state lawyer.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Denies:

[quote][align=center][img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/a0qtwAWAfSd7iRgdWuXruoBfHQ31hIFU20E6iU5EPtS5ZZ5GluVNtESzovsaD2DxmkE_eE8HbvMzh_JPdEZe0G-oxKnD6XSsg9qu6ND2D8P8PEBgbaZSZr9m0e_M57c0Ut-IIOm0
[/img][/align][hr][b][align=center][size=200]State San Andreas Warrant Request[/size]
[size=150]Warrant Response[/size][/align][/b][/quote]
[quote]
[size=120]I, [color=#FFBF40]YOURFULLNAMEHERE[/color] hereby acknowledge that the providing exhibits provided on this arrest warrant request and the provided form of positive identification does not complete the basics requirements to procced on the warrant request of the State of San Andreas Vs [color=#FF8000]SUSPECTFULLNAME [/color].

Reasons:
[list]REASONTODENY[/list]

There fore I would be [color=#800000]Denning[/color] this warrant request from my side as a bar certified lawyer with in the Department of Justice.[/size]
[/quote]
[quote]
[hr]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]I [color=#FFBF40]YOURFULLNAMEHERE[/color], sworn bar attorney in the State of San Andreas, declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of San Andreas that my response is based on facts and my knowledge as a state lawyer.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Resolution:

[size=150]Warrant Resolution[/size][/align][/b][/quote]
[quote]
[size=120]I, [color=#FFBF40]YOURFULLNAMEHERE[/color] announce that the warrant as been [color=#00BF00]ACCEPTED[/color] 
 /  [color=#800000]DENIED[/color] on behalf of the Department of Justice.[/size]
[/quote]
[quote]
[hr]
[/quote]
Francis McNeill
Discord User Name: TalkinTaco#8169

Re: [Warrant] State of San Andreas Vs Jack Lawson

Criminal Complaint issued. Warrant passed to the Governor's desk.

Gov Bobby Smith
Discord User Name: Bobby#0911

Re: [Warrant] State of San Andreas Vs Jack Lawson

Warrant Approved!