MIDDLE NAME: Richard
      LAST NAME: Smith
2.0 DEPARTMENT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
    • FORMER RANK: PO1
      EMPLOYMENT END DATE: 2021-04-30
      REASON:
      OOC Gang needed me for launch.
3.1 OPEN QUESTIONS
    • What have you done since your resignation or termination from the Los Santos Police Department?
      • I have been out of the city due to personal FMLA. My parents were sent to emergency surgery due to a traffic accident involving some street racers.
      If you filed for resignation with the Los Santos Police Department, what was the reason behind doing so? If your employment was terminated, you may fill in N/A.
      • I did not file for resignation. My files were lost in the tsunami that swept the city. I hope to return to active duty post haste now that my family is recovering.
Arnold Williams
Discord User Name: pertinaxcr

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Qualifications

Re: [REINSTATEMENT] James Richard Smith - PO1

Dear James Richard Smith,

Your request has been received and has now been forwarded to Los Santos Police Department Command for review and deliberation. You will receive a written reply to your request within forty-eight (48) hours. Please refrain from contacting Command Staff to speed up the process or to otherwise receive an update. Under certain circumstances, you should allow a further seventy-two (72) hours prior to receiving a written reply.

In the event that a change has occurred that requires an update to your application, or you no longer wish to seek employment with the Los Santos Police Department, please submit a written reply to your request at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Chief of Police Arnold Williams

Los Santos Police Department

Arnold Williams

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Qualifications

Los Santos Police Department Command Staff have concluded their review and deliberations pertaining to your request. We are pleased to inform you that we are willing to offer you employment with the Los Santos Police Department at the rank of POLICE OFFICER I.

Upon employment, you are required to undergo reinstatement training with the Field Training Division, consisting of one theory session and one evaluation. With your acceptance, you agree that in the event that you fail the evaluation, you may be subject to re-enrollment in the Field Training Program.

Please confirm your acceptance within forty-eight (48) hours by submitting a written reply to your request.

Sincerely,

James Smith
Discord User Name: AkA Cyber#9397

I humbly Accept this offer and will proceed with any retraining and evaluation requested of me. Glad to be back to the force.
Arnold Williams

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Qualifications

Los Santos Police Department Command Staff has received your confirmation of employment, and are pleased to welcome you to the Department. Your badge number is #062, and you are being assigned to the Mission Row Precinct under the callsign 1-L-13.

You are now required to acknowledge and/or complete the following terms of employment:
  • Sign the Employment Contract prior to reporting for duty;
  • Consult the Los Santos Police Department Handbook/SOPs before attending active duty at any point to ensure that you are up-to-date with the current policies and procedures. Make sure to Read an understood the SOP by replying here.
  • Read all Internal Announcements of the Los Santos Police Department.
  • (( Contact a member of Command Staff to request an invitation to our Discord server.))
  • Visit the Mission Row police station and contact a member of Command Staff to receive your badge.
Your request has hereby been concluded. We congratulate you on your employment and wish you the best of luck in your career with the Los Santos Police Department.

Sincerely,