Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): New York

1.4 Citizenship:
UsCitizen

1.5 Contact Details:
Phone Number: 265-0242
2.0 PAST EMPLOYMENT AND REFERENCES
2.1 What position are you applying for?
EMT

2.2 Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for?
Yes i have experience in this field

2.3 Can you speak to others in English proficiently?:
Yes

2.4 Can you write to others in English proficiently?:
Yes

2.5 List any Los Santos Emergency Services References you may have:
Astrid Cohen

3.0 LICENSES AND CRIMINAL HISTORIES
3.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license in the State of San Andreas?
Yes

3.2 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? No
If yes, please explain:

3.3 Have you ever been arrested and/or convicted of a felony? No
If yes, please explain:

4.0 GENERAL QUESTIONS

4.1 Describe what you could bring to the San Andreas Medical Services team? (minimum of 50 words):

I could bring a well gift Emt or doctor into this I treat all my patients with respect, and I go above and beyond for them to make sure they are taken care of the way I want to be treated if they need help i am there for them no matter what they are my responsibility and my job to treat them and to be caring and a kind human being to them even if they feel at their worst and to give them the proper care if they need medicine to give them medicine if they need a person to talk and a person to lean on that is what I will do

4.2 What inspired you to apply for the San Andreas Medical Services team? (minimum of 50 words):

What inspired me to apply to San Andrea's Medical Services Team is I want to help people when they are hurt and at their worst it is a passion to be caring for each other and to hold each other up when we fall down it is an oath, I am willing to take to protect and help and heal everyone that walk in the doors of pillbox or transporting them to the hospital we are a team of caring and healing people that is exciting to be the ones to help each other

(( 5.0 OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS ))

5.1 About you:
Name/Nickname: Isaiah Dennee
Timezone: Est
Discord name and ID: Isaiah D. #8945

5.2 Have you ever been in the SAENS faction before? (applies to any character):
No

5.3 Please list any other characters you have on StoryRP, including their profession or side gigs:
N/a

5.4 List all the factions you are currently a part of (type N/A if none):
N/a

5.5 Do you have any administrative punishments on your record?:
No

If yes, please explain:

6.0 RELEASE AND WAIVER

I, Isaiah Denne, hereby certify that the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that a false statement may disqualify my application and could result in immediate termination.
San Andres Medical Services provides training for all applicants regardless of previous experience. I agree that I may be subject to cross-training in the event of a city wide emergency. By submitting this document, I agree to adhere to all San Andres Medical Services protocols and procedures.
By submitting this document, I agree to perform to the best of my ability where needed, without prejudice or malice. I agree to follow HIPAA laws, and any information obtained during the probationary period is protected through HIPAA. I understand that San Andreas Medical Services and the State of California reserve the right to pursue legal action if found to have violated information during my employment with San Andreas Medical Services.
Kate Watchel
Discord User Name: Ryschnides#4274

Re: [SAMS Application] Isaiah Denne

Hello Mr. Denne,

After thorough consideration, I am pleased to announce that you have passed the initial stage of our application process. In order to proceed, I would like to invite you for an in person interview at Pillbox Medical Center at your earliest convenience. Please contact myself via email (Ryschnides#4274) to set up a date and time. Congratulations, I look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Kate Watchel, MD
Medical Director, San Andreas EMS