Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Bakersfield, CA, USA

1.4 Citizenship:
UsCitizen

1.5 Contact Details:
Phone Number: 232-6885
2.0 PAST EMPLOYMENT AND REFERENCES
2.1 What position are you applying for?
EMT

2.2 Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for?
No I do not

2.3 Can you speak to others in English proficiently?:
Yes

2.4 Can you write to others in English proficiently?:
Yes

2.5 List any Los Santos Emergency Services References you may have:
Ryan Archard said I should consider a job in the EMS field after hearing about my military background.

3.0 LICENSES AND CRIMINAL HISTORIES
3.1 Do you possess a valid driver's license in the State of San Andreas?
Yes

3.2 Have you ever been charged with a misdemeanor? No
If yes, please explain:

3.3 Have you ever been arrested and/or convicted of a felony? No
If yes, please explain:

4.0 GENERAL QUESTIONS

4.1 Describe what you could bring to the San Andreas Medical Services team? (minimum of 50 words):

I can bring a positive mental attitude and exceptional patient care with a friendly tone but serious mindset. Thanks to my military experience I work very well in a stressful environment and excel at both team and solo tasks. I don't have a lot of medical experience but I am a very fast learner that has basic first aid training and an understanding of how to communicate and take care of issues others may be experiencing.

4.2 What inspired you to apply for the San Andreas Medical Services team? (minimum of 50 words):

Meeting Ryan Archard after experiencing an accident in the streets due to a reckless hotdog vendor was a huge positive reinforcement in knowing that I am on the right path. Seeing how kind and attentive he was and knowing that I could do the same and save people's lives really moved me to chase this new found dream of mine. I now know that I am supposed to be helping people and saving lives and I am dedicated to making that become a reality.

(( 5.0 OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS ))

5.1 About you:
Name/Nickname: Jordan/Calamity
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
Discord name and ID: KingCalamity#6969

5.2 Have you ever been in the SAENS faction before? (applies to any character):
No

5.3 Please list any other characters you have on StoryRP, including their profession or side gigs:
This is my first and only character.

5.4 List all the factions you are currently a part of (type N/A if none):
N/A

5.5 Do you have any administrative punishments on your record?:
No

If yes, please explain:

6.0 RELEASE AND WAIVER

I, Jordan Porter, hereby certify that the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that a false statement may disqualify my application and could result in immediate termination.
San Andres Medical Services provides training for all applicants regardless of previous experience. I agree that I may be subject to cross-training in the event of a city wide emergency. By submitting this document, I agree to adhere to all San Andres Medical Services protocols and procedures.
By submitting this document, I agree to perform to the best of my ability where needed, without prejudice or malice. I agree to follow HIPAA laws, and any information obtained during the probationary period is protected through HIPAA. I understand that San Andreas Medical Services and the State of California reserve the right to pursue legal action if found to have violated information during my employment with San Andreas Medical Services.